Awarding Scholarships to Deserving Students
EPHCC Scholarship Recipients>>
The application may be reproduced as necessary. Students must complete the application and mail it along with a copy of the high school transcript, two recommendation letter, income tax return and SAT score . Applications are evaluated on the information supplied; therefore, all questions must be answered completely. Incomplete applications will not be evaluated. The deadline for submitting the application is March 30, 2018. Applicants to the EPHCC Education Foundation Scholarship Fund must:
- Be a student who will earn a high school diploma no later than Summer 2018
- Enroll in a full time undergraduate course of study at an accredited two- or four-year college or university in the Fall of 2018.
- GPA of 3.0 and above to qualify.
- Total family income less than $35,000.00.
Scholarship recipients are selected on a number of criteria, including academic record, potential to succeed, leadership and participation in community activities, honors, work experience, and a statement of educational and career goals. Financial need as calculated by the EPHCC Education Foundation must be demonstrated for the student to receive an award.
The Scholarship Committee of the EPHCC Education Foundation makes the selection of scholarship recipients. All recipients will be notified by May 19, 2018.
Find Application Form under Scholarship Applications tab.
The El Paso Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Education Foundation has scholarships available to UTEP and EPCC Nursing and Health Occupations senior students for fall and spring 2018. Awards are granted without regard to race, color, creed, sex, religion, disability, or national origin. Incomplete applications will not be evaluated. The deadline for submitting the application is March 30, 2018.
The scholarship requirements are to:
- Be a U.S. Citizen, Copy of proof of Citizenship (Birth Certificate/Passport) and school ID
- Be a student in good standing who requires less than 15 hours to complete the declared program/degree.
- Have an overall GPA of 3.0
- Seek possible employment with HCA Facility/Las Palmas Del Sol Medical Centers
- Have a total family annual income of less than $35,000
Scholarship recipients are selected on a number of criteria; including academic record, potential to succeed, leadership, honors, work experience, and a statement of educational and career goals. Financial need as calculated by EPHCC Education Foundation must be demonstrated for the student to receive an award.
Acceptance of this scholarship constitutes permission for the EPHCC Education Foundation to use recipients’ names, biographical information, pictures for publicity purposes, and an agreement to attend a scholarship award ceremony at the Foundation’s expense, if such a ceremony is held.
Thank you sponsors!!! Once again we will provide talented and deserving students the opportunity to achieve a post-secondary education.